Come and experience our thrilling expedition: the White Shark Diving Tour in Guadalupe Island.
Every year white sharks visit the waters around Guadalupe Island, a volcanic island located at the Baja California Peninsula in the Pacific Ocean. Our boat has a limit of 18 people. The tour guides are certified, professional naturalists and biologists. They know everything about the area and the great white shark!
- Category: Adventure
- Region: Quintana Roo
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English & Spanish
- Date: August, September & October
BOOK THIS PRIVATE TOUR
- $ 3,390.00 USD per person based on double occupancy
- In August special price: $ 2,790.00 USD per person based on double occupancy.
Contact us for more information!
You will be picked up by van at 08:30 in San Diego (stop at border crossing in San Isidro in order to get Mexican visa) or at 09:30 in Tijuana, at suggested hotels. We will drive to Ensenada arriving approximately at 11:30 and we will board Sea Escape. Immigration and port authorities will pass inspection and the boat departs right after that.
Arrival to Guadalupe Island at 08:00. We will drop anchor, put cages in the water. The shark diving begins at 09:00 until 17:00 when cages are taken out of the water.
Following the schedule from day 2, diving from 9:00 – 17:00.
Diving from 9:00 until 14:30. After that we sail back to Ensenada.
Arrival to Ensenada at 11:00, Immigration and port authorities pass inspection. Transfer back to Tijuana and San Diego.
- Boat transfer from San Diego and Tijuana
- All meals and beverages
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual Guide
- Equipment: scuba diving gear
- Hotel before and after the trip
- Park and port fees (78 USD)
- Personal expenses
We recommend to bring
- Comfortable, fresh clothes and shoes
- Long sleeve cotton shirt
- Swimsuit and towel
- Hat and sunglasses
- Biodegradable sun blocker
- Hygienic personal stuff